The Capital home website uses ‘cookies’. These are information files stored on the hard drive of your computer as a result of your visit to the Capital home website and allow improved use of the website (these cookies, for example, remember your preferred language). Cookies let Capital home analyse the way in which the website is being used. In this way, Capital home collects statistical data, which is generically linked to you, enabling us to optimise the operation of our website and our services.
The automatic installation of 'cookies' can be avoided by changing the settings of your browser. However, refusing cookies can affect the performance of the website.
1. Which cookies do we use?
- SESS*: These cookies are used to keep track of language selection.
- __utma: This cookie is used by google analytics to measure the number of visitors and the duration of the first visit.
- __utmc: This cookie is used by google analytics to measure when and how quickly visitors leave our website.
- __utmz: These cookies are used by google analytics to measure the success of online campaigns.
- _ga: These cookies are used by google analytics to measure visitor activity over different browser sessions.
2. How do you turn cookies off?
You will find more information below on how you can disable and delete cookies depending on your browser type:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences or https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fr_CA&viewlocale=en_US