General conditions for use of the website
The use of this website or other Capital home related websites (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Capital home website’) implies your unconditional acceptance of all the general conditions here below (hereinafter referred to as the ‘General Conditions’). If you do not agree with one or more of the General Conditions, please do not use the Capital home website.
The use of the Capital home website, all information that you directly or indirectly obtain via the Capital home website, and all information whether confidential or not, communicated on the Capital home website is at your own risk and is your full and exclusive responsibility.
1. Goal of the Capital home website
- to behave responsibly and with respect for the legal provisions (for example: not sending illegal or threatening, hateful, vulgar, intimidating or otherwise harmful messages or information);
- not to violate or compromise the safety of the Capital home website;
- to use the website solely for personal and private purposes and never send commercial messages or unsolicited electronic mail in any way without prior permission;
- not to infringe on the rights of Capital home or any third-party. These rights include, but are not limited to, intellectual rights in the broad sense and rights relating to the protection of privacy.
2. Intellectual rights
3. The responsibility of Capital home
The Capital home website is made available to you “as is”. Despite continuous efforts, Capital home cannot provide any guarantee about the accessibility of the Capital home website, the completeness and accuracy of the data, its suitability for a particular purpose or the absence of viruses or other harmful elements. Furthermore, Capital home can refuse access to the Capital home website at any time and without prior notice. Capital home can in no case be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from (i) the use of the Capital home website or the information found on it, such as but not limited to loss or damage to your programs or other data on your computer system or equipment, (ii) the impossibility to use the Capital home website or (iii) the refusal of access to the Capital home website. If this exclusion or limitation of the liability of Capital home is contrary to the legal provisions, then the liability of Capital home will be limited to the legally permitted maximum.
4. Violation of the General Terms and Conditions
You agree to compensate Capital home and each third-party for any direct or indirect damage sustained by Capital home or a third-party as a result of your acts or omissions, especially in case of violation of the General Terms and Conditions.
Capital home may change the General Terms and Conditions in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice. It is recommended that you consult the General Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of the latest version.
If any clause of the General Terms and Conditions is declared wholly or partially invalid or inapplicable, it will be considered as non-written, and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain entirely valid and applicable.
The non-exercise or late exercise of a right arising from the General Terms and Conditions will not be regarded as a waiver of that right. The non-exercise or partial exercise of a right does not prevent the later exercise of that right or any other right arising from the General Terms and Conditions.
The General Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted by Belgian law. All disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels.